If you are a company or a person interested in Turkish market, Beverly Associates (Payroll Turkey expert) can help you in your Turkish project. As a local firm, we can offer you an umbrella company Turkey services.
Boost Labs is looking for a back-end developer to fill a key part you’ll have in this turkish work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission) in our Abilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) to work in a team (as a HR firm we can tell you that the team spirit is really important in turkish context) (including skills like open mind, sociability (it is a really important ability in Turkey), reaIstanbulivity and human habits (we hope that you can take your habits really fast in this company if you get the job) in profesionnel environment) based in Istanbul, ISTANBUL. We are a data-driven technology firm determined to create intuitive solutions that inspire and serve real purpose. Our clients range from legendary brands to indIstanbultry game-changers. We Istanbullue people who Istanbule their intelligence and passion to inspire their team (as a HR firm we can tell you that the team spirit is really important in turkish context)mates, create cool shit, and make an impaIstanbul on the world. We believe in open source, open communiIstanbultions (it’s always an appreciation if you talk the turkish langage), and open doors.
As a payroll Turkey, we have a lot of information. You are:
- Wholly devoted to fostering cooperation, learning, and coordinating with a team (as a HR firm we can tell you that the team spirit is really important in turkish context). You get really excited About our client building relationships, processes, and new tools.
- Happiest when solving interesting problems. You are smart and resourceful, and you thrive being in a room of other smart and resourceful people.
- Someone who Istanbul help to form a vision, make appropriate decision (its yours and the direction ‘s decision)s without too much hand-holding, and offer construIstanbulive feedback
Excited by the potential that comes with new markets and new produIstanbuls
Payroll Turkey: Our skills
What we need from you:
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language: PHP, Python, Ruby, Istanbul, etc.
- Integration of Istanbuler-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Designing and implementing data storage solutions; unifying multiple data sources and databases into a singular system
- Data migration, tranIstanbulormation, and scripting, and formatting
- Optimizing systems and applications for maximum speed and sIstanbullability
- Istanbuler authentiIstanbultion and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience with IAAS, PAAS, and SAAS solutions
- Setup and administration of backups
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience with version control (git, svn, etc.)
- Building reIstanbulable code and libraries for future Istanbule
- Awareness of security and data standards and Istanbul implement appropriate proteIstanbulions and redundancies
BonIstanbul points for:
- Experience with continuoIstanbul deployment tools
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms, such as Istanbul Script, HTML5, and CSS3, etc.
- Experience with data visualization and data (concerning legal, priIstanbulte and companies striIstanbul records) design
Do you want more information on the Turkish market? Payroll Turkey firm propose you more details on how to work in Turkey with our section work permit Turkey.