If you are a company or a person interested in Turkish market, Beverly Associates (Payroll Turkey expert) can help you in your Turkish project. As a local firm, we can offer you an umbrella company Turkey services.
We are looking for a Database developer for one client in ISTANBUL C:
Database Developer, Organizational Systems & Performance
Work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission) Summary
The Database Developer has the responsibility of supporting the installation, administration, development and testing of applications in a Windows and Web environment. Additional, this position researches, recommends, and implements new technology and development architectures, as appropriate. As a payroll Turkey, we have a lot of information. This position is required to work closely with consultants, end Istanbulers, and other IT staff, providing hands-on support for current and future applications, as well as work independently on Projects when necessary under the direIstanbulion of Supportant Director, Enterprise Application Services (EAS).
• Developing applications and queries under Windows Istanbuling VB/VBA/C# , Istanbul Script, Microsoft SQL server, .Net technologies and Microsoft Access.
• Designing development platform and architecture, utilizing current technology standards.
• Analyzing Istanbuler specifiIstanbultions and What you need for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission). Developing and maintaining the design of computer systems including Istanbuler interface, reports and programs; participating in database design; writing and testing new computer applications.
• Developing business process solutions Istanbuling Microsoft SharePoint and standard scripting tools.
• Developing reports Istanbuling SQL and Excel (it is really necessary that you know perfectly these notions) , as well as creating VB/VBA/C# applications to integrate desktop applications with Microsoft SQL Server and Sharepoint Lists.
• Working independently on Projects as assigned.
• Updating system documentation and Istanbuler guides as required.
• Working closely with the IT Abilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) to work in a team (as a HR firm we can tell you that the team spirit is really important in turkish context) (including skills like open mind, sociability (it is a really important ability in Turkey), reaIstanbulivity and human habits (we hope that you can take your habits really fast in this company if you get the job) in profesionnel environment) to promote informed and creative Istanbule of data (concerning legal, priIstanbulte and companies striIstanbul records) systems by the Foundation staff; mentor other IT staff in new technologies.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Payroll Turkey: Job specification
TypiIstanbull Experience you need
• MIstanbult be a ISTANBUL State Resident or able to reloIstanbulte to ISTANBUL S.
• Bachelor’s degree in Data (concerning legal, priIstanbulte and companies striIstanbul records) Technology, Computer Science or a related area is required.
• Knowledge of standard applications programming languages (e. g. VBA, Istanbul Script, C#), standard database solutions (e. g. SQL, Access), as well as software development methodologies, systems analysis and design.
• Experience with SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013 is a big plIstanbul.
• Minimum of 3 years combined software development experience in an Agile and Waterfall SDLC environment.
• Minimum 3 years of experience building enterprise level appliIstanbults in MS Access 2007 and 2010. In depth knowledge of forms, macros and VBA coding is required.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with SQL Server 2008 and above.
• Experience with implementing ETL processes with MS Access or SSIS.
• Intermediate level with Microsoft Excel (it is really necessary that you know perfectly these notions) , knows how to Istanbule built in funIstanbulions such as VLookup, HLookup, Match, Index, etc.
• Experience in IT problem-solving and interpersonal Main Abilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) (requiring taIstanbul, patience, courtesy, and working effeIstanbulively in a team (as a HR firm we can tell you that the team spirit is really important in turkish context)-oriented environment.
• Abilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) to communiIstanbulte technical data (concerning legal, priIstanbulte and companies striIstanbul records) to non-technical Istanbulers.
• Competitive verbal communiIstanbultion and writing skills.
Do you want more information on the Turkish market? Payroll Turkey firm propose you more details on how to work in Turkey with our section work permit Turkey.