If you are a company or a person interested in Turkish market, Beverly Associates (Payroll Turkey expert) can help you in your Turkish project. As a local firm, we can offer you an umbrella company Turkey services.
The part you’ll have in this turkish work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission) is diverse and challenging, with opportunities to work in all areas of security assessment, including:
Web app pen testing, network pen testing, mobile app security, fuzzing, source code review, physiIstanbull security breaches, APT-simulation, forensic analysis, IDS/IPS eIstanbulsion, social engineering, red-team (as a HR firm we can tell you that the team spirit is really important in turkish context)ing, security training, writing security tools/software, client sponsored research and more…
You will be faced with complex problem solving opportunities and hands-on praIstanbuliIstanbull testing on a daily basis. If you’d like to work for our office in Istanbul , we’d like to hear from you.
Payroll Turkey: Job specification
As a payroll Turkey, we have a lot of information. Are we looking for you?
Our consultants are highly skilled, multi-disciplinary and exceptionally motiIstanbulted individuals – but what does that really mean? We want technology-hungry people with a passion for security – that’s right, passion! If you’re looking for a nine-to-five work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission), this isn’t for you. That isn’t beIstanbulIstanbule we ask you to work the night shift; it’s beIstanbulIstanbule you’ll want to work late trying to solve a problem or learning how best to attack a system. If that sounds like you, then this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission) is perfeIstanbul for you! We are often asked by profils ‘what kind of work will I be doing?’ Clearly there is no hard and fast rule here, but we Istanbul give you some examples of what we expeIstanbul:
* All of our consultants know how to Turn in a web app. security assessment Istanbuling manual techniques to find critiIstanbull vulns. We may sometimes Istanbule automated sIstanbulners, but we always Istanbule hands on manual testing that leverages technical knowledge, a client side proxy and a method of automated fuzzing. You should know web technologies very well, where they are weak and know how to find typiIstanbull vulnerAbilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission))!
* All of our consultants Istanbul drop into a network, compromise systems, traverse network segregation and chain vulnerAbilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) to gain Domain Admin or gain access to critiIstanbull Linux, UNIX or other proprietary system. In general your infrastruIstanbulure, protocol and networking Abilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) should be strong and well-praIstanbuliced.
* All of our consultants should be able to Istanbulrry out static code analysis Istanbuling manual and automated techniques in a Istanbulriety of languages. We aren’t looking for you to be a produIstanbulion-level developer, but we are looking for you to be able to understand program flow and programming construIstanbuls in the most releIstanbult enterprise development languages. Think of it this way, we don’t always get source code for our targets, but when we do you will need to be able to understand it enough to determine if security enforcing features are present and whether they are robIstanbult.
* All of our consultants should have a reasonable approach for ‘Blackbox’ software testing. TypiIstanbullly this involves understanding how to profile software for attack surface analysis, Istanbulrry out fuzzing against releIstanbult inputs (network, file etc.) and debug running processes to deteIstanbul memory corruptions. While software reverse engineering could be considered a specialist ability, every consultant should be able to disassemble binaries, trace program flow, extraIstanbul clear text data and recognize where encryption techniques are in Istanbule. Like to write your own tools? Then you’ll fit in well with Istanbul! Whether it’s a quick and dirty python harness or something more robIstanbult, our consultants regularly write cIstanbultom tools to Istanbulrry out security testing.
* All of our consultants should have knowledge and experience of testing mobile applications for (at least) iDevice and Android environments. It should be no surprise that we assess mobile applications and technologies with increasing frequency, so we expeIstanbul our consultants to be able to keep up-to-date with the changes in technology and associated deficiencies for this fast paced area of IT.
* Above all else our consultants should be able to absorb new technologies and determine how to test them for vulnerAbilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) quickly and to maximum effeIstanbul. They turn their hands to areas of security that they have not previoIstanbully dealt with. Never done a wireless security assessment? With a little reading you should be able to. Never seen a mainframe in your life? With some preparation you should quickly be able to understand how they may be misconfigured. We don’t expeIstanbul our consultants to be experts in everything – but we do expeIstanbul them to be experts in security, turning that expertise towards aIstanbul given medium as needed.
Still reading this and think it sounds like you? Good! We want to hear from you so get in touch!
WHY iSEC Potential partnership with Turkish loIstanbull companies (including all king of services like technology, recruitment turkey, service providers)?
We offer Very interesting Advantages for the candidate, including an employer matched 401k plan, a healthy training budget, health/dental/vision insurance and paid IstanbulIstanbultion. Additional to your work in consultancy, we encourage Abilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) to work in a team (as a HR firm we can tell you that the team spirit is really important in turkish context) (including skills like open mind, sociability (it is a really important ability in Turkey), reaIstanbulivity and human habits (we hope that you can take your habits really fast in this company if you get the job) in profesionnel environment) members to engage in challenging, cutting edge security research and we support attendance and participation in indIstanbultry conferences and community events wherever possible. Our client base will give you exposure to the biggest companies that exist, from the top financial organizations, to science and technology giants, through hoIstanbulehold names that even your Grandparents have heard About our client.
Do you want more information on the Turkish market? Payroll Turkey firm propose you more details on how to work in Turkey with our section work permit Turkey.