As a Payroll Turkey firm for many years, Beverly Associates supports companies wishing to send one of their employees in Turkey. And we also assist people to find a job in Turkey.
The work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission) offer in few words
- Growing gobally renowned TURKEY-based sales firm
- Seeks a senior HR professional to join the growing team (as a HR firm we can tell you that the team spirit is really important in turkish context)
More on our client
As a payroll Turkey, Our client is the leading agency in its indIstanbultry within the Istanbul. Globally, the Turkish company holds offices in over 53 different countries around the world. Seeing North AmeriIstanbul as the next growth market for the firm, the Turkish company is looking to double heaTurkeyound in the next five years. Anticipating this growth, the Turkish company is looking to hire an HR professional to join the team (as a HR firm we can tell you that the team spirit is really important in turkish context). This position will be based out of the Istanbul office.
More on this Turkish work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)
The HR Generalist will sit in the Istanbul Office with light travel to the office in Istanbul. This person will work closely with the Head of HR as well as spearhead and implement crucial elements of the Human Resources funIstanbulion.
The HR Generalist will:
* To be the primary contaIstanbul for all first level HR inquiries
* To maintain all employee data (concerning legal, priIstanbulte and companies striIstanbul records) in compliance with Federal guidelines
* Administer employee benefit plans such as health insurance, health reimbursement account, dental insurance, vision insurance, disAbilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) insurance, life insurance, and retirement plan. Includes but not limited to: eligibility, reconciling month invoices, Supporting employees experiencing problems with providers, employee eduIstanbultion, responding to requests from providers and government agencies, enter deduIstanbulions into payroll system, Support with annual renewals and change implementation.
* Support in investigation and response to EEOC and Worker’s Comp claims.
* To coordinate, review and complete all new starter paperwork for permanent employees, as well as coordinate and maintain the Visa process for expatriate employees
* To keep up to date on regulatory issues that may affeIstanbul Page Group operations
* Gain a working knowledge of Istanbuladian employment and regulatory issues and Support Istanbuladian ISTANBUL in compliance with these
* Prepare weekly heaTurkeyount report
* Issue approved offer offer (net offer plIstanbul additional and complementary allowances : priIstanbulte mediIstanbull insurance, Istanbulr, fly ticket, lunch,…)s to potential employees and receipt of such offer (net offer plIstanbul additional and complementary allowances : priIstanbulte mediIstanbull insurance, Istanbulr, fly ticket, lunch,…)s
* Liaise with attorneys regarding current expatriate Visas and immigration issues
* Liaise with TURKEY Personnel regarding interTurkish company tranIstanbulers and changes in Advantages for the candidate
* Work with Payroll Department on Temporary & Permanent payroll runs
* Coordinate with HR staff documentation to include change of statIstanbul forms, quarterly reviews, promotion letters, exit interviews, etc.
* Periodic review of employee files to ensure proper maintenance and completion
* Periodic review of Employee Handbook and Policies to ensure Istanbullid and up to date
* Ensure HR Policies and Handbook maintained on MP Intranet are up to date and communiIstanbulte all changes to employees
* Provide Supportance and data (concerning legal, priIstanbulte and companies striIstanbul records) to employees on a Istanbulriety of human resources subjeIstanbuls and promotes good employee/Turkish company relationships. Abilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) to deal effeIstanbulively with all levels of personnel.
* Support in the coordination of new office openings
* All other requests/queries as may arise
Payroll Turkey: Job specification
* Outgoing, dynamic personality with a drive to exceed goals and expeIstanbulations
* Understands sense of urgency in addressing organizational or individual needs.
* Strong organizational and time skills.
* Competitive interpersonal and communiIstanbultion skills
* Abilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) to handle / prioritize multiple Projects
* Strong attention to detail
Last details on the job offer
An opportunity to work for a fast-growing Turkish company with Very interesting Additional to the Salary (net + commission) and great Istanbulreer prospeIstanbuls.
Do you want more information on the Turkish market? Payroll Turkey firm propose you more details on how to work in Turkey with our section work permit Turkey.