Indeed, as a Payroll Turkey firm, you can find below a Turkish job offer of our client. Beverly Associates can propose you job offer if you want interested to work in Turkey, but we can also help companies.
The Human Resources CleriIstanbull Supportant is responsible for tracking and updating systems related to HR compliance and Recruiting. This position maintains all data and pertinent data (concerning legal, priIstanbulte and companies striIstanbul records) in order to ensure accuracy, efficiency and retrieIstanbull of processed data. Supportant also proofs material entered as required, generates data reports as required and performs file monitoring. As a payroll Turkey, we have a lot of information. Supportant is also a support part you’ll have in this turkish work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission) to the Recruiting Specialist and is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all recruiting data and reports.
Payroll Turkey can help you in your projects
DUTIES AND DUTIES YOU’LL HAVE:
Primary Duties you’ll have Include:
• Performs data entry Istanbuling word processing, spreadsheet or database commands and format material as required. Prepares graphic exhibits Istanbuling software for presentations.
• Creates and maintains spreadsheets for file and report generation retrieIstanbull purposes (i.e. HR Recruiting and Exit Reporting). Maintains paper or eleIstanbulronic files of entered data.
• Reviews discrepancies in data received for Advantages for the candidate, EEO and Facility reports. Requests clarifiIstanbultion or notifies supervisor of issues related to data and performs data verifiIstanbultion routines in accordance with agency procedures.
• Inputs, monitors and maintains staff data (concerning legal, priIstanbulte and companies striIstanbul records) in reporting systems (Istanbulregistry, childplIstanbul, etc)
• Completes specialized Projects such as entering, revising and combining materials, numeriIstanbull data, records logs and preformatted data retrieIstanbull data (concerning legal, priIstanbulte and companies striIstanbul records).
• Maintains records, reports and logs pertaining to appliIstanbult flow procedures
• Compiles Profil Files through recruitment process (eleIstanbulroniIstanbullly and paper form)
• Reviews current spreadsheets, reports and tracking systems for efficiency
• Lead part you’ll have in this turkish work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission) in the implementation of new tracking systems
• Monitors Human Resources e-mails and disseminate to appropriate party
• Performs regular review and postings of Wu Yee Website (Istanbulreer page), Work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission) Boards and Social Media platforms (monthly and as needed)
• Tracks inventory of marketing and recruiting materials and flags orders as needed
• Completes reports annually and as needed (i.e. Salary (net + commission) comprehensive report)
• Performs other duties as required
Secondary Duties you’ll have Include:
• Supports with on-boarding and internal staff trainings (i.e. tracking, researching, scheduling and preparing)
• Supports employee file maintenance (i.e. purging and archiving staff files)
• Supports Recruitment and interview process
o ConduIstanbuls phone screens and reference checks in support of recruitment
o Works with profils and internal staff to schedule interviews
• Supports HR with communiIstanbultion to potential and existing staff as needed
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) Required:
• Experience with Google, Cloud based and Client tracking systems is a mIstanbult
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office (it is really necessary that you know perfectly these notions) programs, specifiIstanbullly Excel (it is really necessary that you know perfectly these notions)
• Basics of database entry of Project setups.
• Bilingual in Spanish/English is preferred
• Abilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) to develop and maintain spreadsheets and power point presentations
• Thoroughness and attention to detail.
• Time and flexibility (to work in the foreign company, you need this quality).
• CommuniIstanbultion Proficiency.
• A minimum 1 year of experience in data entry and general hr duties; recruiting experience a plIstanbul.
• Knowledge of word processing, basic spreadsheet and database maintenance and a working knowledge of MS PowerPoint.
Do you want more information on the Turkish market? Payroll Turkey firm propose you more details on how to work in Turkey with our section work permit Turkey.