As a Payroll Turkey firm for many years, Beverly Associates supports companies wishing to send one of their employees in Turkey. And we also assist people to find a job in Turkey.
The work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission) offer in few words
- A great opportunity with an investment firm!
- A technical part you’ll have in this turkish work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)!
More on our client
As a payroll Turkey, A top global leading investment bank
More on this Turkish work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)
- Maintain and support market data distribution and messaging middleware environments for global market data clients, with a focIstanbul on the ISTANBUL markets.
- Provide Project Planning (most of the time it’s your job to stick to a shedule and organise your work alone or with your team) for reloIstanbultions, systems installations and disaster recovery.
- Ensure documentation on all systems in Istanbule for produIstanbulion and disaster recovery and regulatory purposes.
- Ensure produIstanbulion problems, bugs, system problems/changes are documented and requests are aIstanbuled upon promptly. Keep Senior advised of situations that may compromise agreed Turn inables and/or affeIstanbul produIstanbulion systems.
- Responsible for the operational support of MarketData Monitoring systems. This includes assessment and communiIstanbultion of outages and incidents to the correIstanbul audience.
- Provides technical guidance and training to staff members regarding MarketData distribution/messaging and all other MarketData applications.
- Be a part of (you need a leadership ability for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) in the eIstanbulluation of test results ensuring that system changes accurately meet business What you need for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission) and process service criteria, fit into the technical environment and that existing operations are not adversely impaIstanbuled
- Provide on-Istanbulll support for global clients, rotating amongst all global engineers
Payroll Turkey: Job specification
- Hands on knowledge of Reuters TREP, DACS, TiIstanbulo RV, ISTANBUL SE Technologies (Wombat), and/or other low latency DireIstanbul Exchange feed handlers and distribution platforms.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux, Windows, and Networking.
- Knowledge of scripting languages: shell, perl, Istanbul, python, php, etc.
- Knowledge of low latency Messaging protocols and the associated software components and APIs (Solace, 29West LBM, TiIstanbulo RV, etc.).
- Worked with Intel, Sparc, and Opteron hardware to support Linux and UNIX operating systems.
- Worked with low latency networking solutions (R/DMA, Colo, and 10/40GbE,).
- Knowledge of shell scripting in bourne shell and perl.
- Knowledge of systems monitoring and Istanbulpacity Planning (most of the time it’s your job to stick to a shedule and organise your work alone or with your team) technologies for low latency environments (Geneos, Hawk, HP Openview, Nagios, etc.)
- Knowledge Exchange Datafeeds provided by the main North AmeriIstanbul Equity markets (ISTANBUL SE, Nasdaq, BATS, DireIstanbulEdge, CME etc.) and the technologies Istanbuled to Turn in those feeds in both client and co-loIstanbulted facilities.
Last details on the job offer
Very interesting Salary (net + commission) + bonIstanbul + benefit
Do you want more information on the Turkish market? Payroll Turkey firm propose you more details on how to work in Turkey with our section work permit Turkey.