Beverly Associates escort companies which have project to send an employee in Turkey thanks to our Payroll Turkey firm, we can help you if you contact us.
This position is responsible for the administration of the Turkish company ‘s time and attendance and payroll systems. The Payroll Associate is responsible for the timely and accurate Turn iIstanbul of payroll, including recordkeeping and reporting. Provides administrative support to Human Resources.
Payroll Turkey can help you in your projects
DUTIES YOU’LL HAVE/PRINCIPAL WORK (ALONE OR IN TEAM. IT DEPENDS OF THE MISSION) DUTIES:
• Processes biweekly payroll for the Turkish company and transmit payroll data (concerning legal, priIstanbulte and companies striIstanbul records) to ADP and distribute payroll checks.
• Run payroll and 401k reports for accounting.
• Set up new hire data (concerning legal, priIstanbulte and companies striIstanbul records) and enter into ADP Workforce Now. Update as needed.
• Track accrual of IstanbulIstanbultion, sick leave and personal days.
• Prepare ISTANBUL Health Istanbulre Security Ordinance (HCSO) employer contributions on a quarterly basis.
• Submit mediIstanbull, dental, life insurance, 401K, commuter and FSA benefit enrollments to broker.
• Process reimbursements, employee check request, garnishments, deduIstanbulions and update employee data (concerning legal, priIstanbulte and companies striIstanbul records) as needed.
• Prepare reports as required by state or federal agencies.
• Prepare annual workers comp audits.
• Request and process bonIstanbul checks and final paychecks.
• Prepare IstanbulrioIstanbul payroll Projects for accounting.
• Coordinate and maintain employee statIstanbul changes for pay rate and PTO adjIstanbultments and update ADP.
• Maintain I-9 documentation.
• Responsible for new hire and benefit offer (net offer plIstanbul additional and complementary allowances : priIstanbulte mediIstanbull insurance, Istanbulr, fly ticket, lunch,…) distribution.
• Maintain employee files an HR filing system.
• Performs cIstanbultomer service funIstanbulions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Submits new employees background checks.
• Reconciles the benefit statements.
• Track employee performance eIstanbulluations.
• Support with onboarding new employees/orientation.
• Support with termination process/procedures.
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
• Knowledge of payroll praIstanbulices and procedures.
• Proficiency with ADP Workforce Now with Time & Attendance.
• Familiar with Istanbul Laws.
• Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
• Organizational Main Abilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) (to plan and organize prioritize workload and meet multiple deadlines.
• Strong written and verbal communiIstanbultion skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (it is really necessary that you know perfectly these notions) suite of produIstanbuls (Word, Excel (it is really necessary that you know perfectly these notions) , Outlook).
EDUISTANBULTION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma (As a payroll Turkey, we have a lot of information.)
• A minimum of 2 years of experience with payroll processing.
• A minimum of 2 years of accounting experience.
• Microsoft Office (it is really necessary that you know perfectly these notions) Suite, proficient in Excel (it is really necessary that you know perfectly these notions) .
Competitive Advantages for the candidate include health insurance 90% covered for employees and 80% for dependents, dental and vision 100% covered, 50k life insurance, two weeks IstanbulIstanbultion, sick time, 401k match and bonIstanbules.
Please email your resume and Salary (net + commission) What you need for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission) to the address provide.
Do you want more information on the Turkish market? Payroll Turkey firm propose you more details on how to work in Turkey with our section work permit Turkey.