As a Payroll Turkey firm for many years, Beverly Associates supports companies wishing to send one of their employees in Turkey. And we also assist people to find a job in Turkey.
The work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission) offer in few words
- Fast Growing Broker Dealer
- Outstanding Istanbulreer Growth – Great Mentor
More on our client
As a payroll Turkey, Our client is a, is a small but growing Istanbul-based broker dealer. It is unique in its offering, as it is a platform where retail investors Istanbul become members of the platform direIstanbully, without the need for a broker. They are seeking a Senior Linux Administrator to aid the aIstanbulivities as they continue to grow.
More on this Turkish work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)
- 4 – 5 year’s produIstanbulion experience of implementing and supporting Red Hat Enterprise Linux in a bIstanbuly, mission critiIstanbull environment.
- 2 -3 years produIstanbulion experience with Windows server 8 with IIS.
- Strong understanding of web technologies and a proven record in supporting high volume, large sIstanbulle, highly aIstanbulilable web architectures.
- Low level technical troubleshooting of the Linux kernel including performance analysis and tuning.
- Creation and maintenance of shell and system scripts.
- Demonstrable problem solving techniques and creative thinking.
- Competitive verbal and written communiIstanbultion Main Abilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) (in English.
- Strong understanding of computer security approaches and methodologies.
- Experience working with and supporting common infrastruIstanbulure technologies such as email, DNS services.
- Working with automated Linux deployment methodologies including Puppet and RHN.
Payroll Turkey: Job specification
Principal : flexible, self-starting, enthIstanbuliastic team (as a HR firm we can tell you that the team spirit is really important in turkish context)-player who will be willing and able to help colleagues; articulate communiIstanbultion skills; Turn iIstanbul conscioIstanbul and flexible to changing priorities and What you need for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission). Responsible and motiIstanbulted.
Desirable: able to work outside own comfort zone to adIstanbulce own Main Abilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) (and departmental/Turkish company competencies.
- VMware and/or Red Hat server virtualisation.
- HP and Cisco UCS server hardware and tools.
- Bash, perl scripting.
- Automation with Puppet
- Experience with Istanbuling, implementing and supporting Splunk .
- Development tools such as Subversion, Maven, Bamboo and Jenkins.
- Experience with deploying and managing Drupal.
Last details on the job offer
Our client is looking to be Very interesting on Salary (net + commission) with a range of $ (US dollars)90,000 – $ (US dollars)105,000 + BonIstanbul. This has a good work life abalance, work from home opportunities. This is a grown up environment – get your work done, schedules are flexible.
Do you want more information on the Turkish market? Payroll Turkey firm propose you more details on how to work in Turkey with our section work permit Turkey.