Beverly Associates can assist you in your work permit Turkey and residence permit requests.
– Foreigners residing outside Turkey shall apply to the relevant Turkish Consulate of either his/her country of residence or his/her country of citizenship.
– Foreigners with a valid residence permit (valid for a minimum of 6 months, except for residence permits for educational purposes) can apply directly to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
Foreigners applying for a work permit Turkey from their country of residence
Applicant Individual shall send Passport + Work visa application + 1 photo + 1 copy of the work contract to Turkish Embassy / Consulate
Applicant Company shall make Online application. It should be filed in 6 days.
Direct application to the Ministry should be filed in 10 days Receiver organism is Turkish Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
If all documents submitted are accurate and complete, the issuing process will take around 30 days.
- Once approved, the applicant is informed by phone or e-mail.
Foreign nationals need an authorized Turkish citizen with a power of attorney to handle their electronic application as the process requires a Turkish national identification number
Once the work permit Turkey has been issued and the work visa application has been approved by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security:
Applicant Individual will receive confirmation from Turkish Embassy / Consulate
- Non-refundable work visa processing fee
- Non-refundable work permit processing fee
To obtain a residence permit, work visa and work permit holders must apply to the Alien’s Branch of the Local Police Department (Emniyet Mudurlugu Yabancilar Subesi) within 30 days following their arrival in Turkey
Work Permit Turkey applications
Foreigners applying for a work permit in Turkey with a valid residence permit that is valid for a minimum of 6 months, except for residence permits for educational purposes, can apply directly to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.