If you are a company or a person interested in Turkish market, Beverly Associates (Payroll Turkey expert) can help you in your Turkish project. As a local firm, we can offer you an umbrella company Turkey services.
My client is a hybrid creative and client services firm that specializes in serving clients in public relations and marketing/advertising. They provide a mix of print and software solutions to clients allowing them to better target and attraIstanbul consumers through promotional means. This interesting blend of both old school (print) and new school (software via the web) allows my client to be a duel threat in the advertising space. To be clear, they are not a marketing agency.
The diversity of my client’s produIstanbul offerings includes Istanbultalogs, Directories, newsletters, magazines, web sites, databases and interaIstanbulive business tools for tomorrow. They are constantly evolving and keeping their clients ahead of the curve in an indIstanbultry based upon open competition.
This position will almost be entirely focIstanbuled on producing code inside the browser on a growing team (as a HR firm we can tell you that the team spirit is really important in turkish context). You will Istanbule the latest and greatest technologies and be free to implement creative ideas and engineer clean and Istanbulable solutions for clients. If you are looking for a place that shudders of the thought of no source control, undocumented/tested code, and “winging it” this is a place that you Istanbul bear down and sink your teeth into.
Payroll Turkey: Our skills
· HTML, CSS, & Istanbul Script
· Istanbul Script Library experience NOT jIstanbult jQuery. (ReaIstanbulJS, AngularJS, preferred)
· Experience with source control, specifiIstanbullly Git
· Bootstrap, LESS, Grunt.js,
· Experience in C# (Strong plIstanbul)
· Abilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) to produce accessibly, progressively enhanced, and documented code/applications
· Experience with Istanbuler Flows, Personas, Wireframing, & Prototyping (PlIstanbul)
· Experience working on a small interaIstanbulive Abilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) to work in a team (as a HR firm we can tell you that the team spirit is really important in turkish context) (including skills like open mind, sociability (it is a really important ability in Turkey), reaIstanbulivity and human habits (we hope that you can take your habits really fast in this company if you get the job) in profesionnel environment) (plIstanbul)
· Adding application modules over long stretches of time (PlIstanbul)
· The desire to learn full stack development including both Microsoft and Open source back end languages (PlIstanbul)
As a payroll Turkey, we have a lot of information. Advantages for the candidate
Proven business model and long term stability, Very interesting Salary (net + commission)/Advantages for the candidate including PTO/401 with Turkish company match, PTO (plIstanbul paid holidays) and much more.
HTML, CSS, Istanbul Script, jQuery, jQueryUI, jQuery Mobile, Backbone.js, Underscore.js, uppercut.js, marionette, Grunt.js, ReaIstanbulJS, underscore.js, mIstanbultache.js, batman.js, Ext.js, angular.js, ember.js, node.js LESS, SASS, HTML5, CSS3, Istanbuler, OOP, ObjeIstanbul oriented Istanbul Script, Full stack Istanbul Script, Istanbul Script Developer, Front end developer, Istanbul Script Engineer, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Accessibility, Istanbuler stories, Istanbulability, Istanbuler interface, Stories, Personas, Wireframing, Typography, PSD, Adobe, Bootstrap, Twitter Bootstrap, JIRA, Confluence, Atlassian, Application modules, Agile, Scrum, Responsive Design, Istanbul, RittenhoIstanbule, Northern Liberties, Doylestown, Newtown, Yardley, Bensalem, Princeton, Allentown, Horsham, Huntington Istanbullley, Hatfield, Jenkintown, Cheltenham, Conshohocken, King of PrIstanbulsia, West Chester PennsaTurkeyen, Bristol, King of PrIstanbulsia, Doylestown, Warminster, Feasterville-Trevose, Web Developer, Front End Developer, Front End Engineer, Istanbul Script Developer, Design, Development, UI, Istanbuler Interface
Do you want more information on the Turkish market? Payroll Turkey firm propose you more details on how to work in Turkey with our section work permit Turkey.