As a Payroll Turkey firm for many years, Beverly Associates supports companies wishing to send one of their employees in Turkey. And we also assist people to find a job in Turkey.
This part you’ll have in this turkish work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission) will plan, Istanbulrry out and report on financial, operational and technology audits and reviews as direIstanbuled by the UBM Head of Internal Audit.
United Business Media Limited is a leading global business media Turkish company . We focIstanbul on two main areas of
- distribution, targeting and monitoring of news and data (concerning legal, priIstanbulte and companies striIstanbul records) from the world’s top companies, organisations and agencies;
- serving professional and commercial business to business communities, from doIstanbulors to game developers, from journalists to jewellery dealers, from farmers to pharmacists around the world with a range of media produIstanbuls including events, online, print and business data (concerning legal, priIstanbulte and companies striIstanbul records).
UBM employs 6,000 staff in more than 30 countries. Our specialist team (as a HR firm we can tell you that the team spirit is really important in turkish context)s help professional and commercial communities to do business and their markets to work effeIstanbulively and efficiently. We aim to Turn in strong financial returns to shareholders by driving operational efficiency, building our businesses organiIstanbullly and through appropriate acquisitions.
- Plan and establish clear goals and targets for the financial and technology audit of UBM’s businesses in the AmeriIstanbuls.
- Plan and prepare, as requested, monthly, annual and long-range schedule of audits for group companies and subsidiaries.
- Plan and undertake financial and technology reviews and audits, identify issues and risks and devise cost effeIstanbulive and Istanbullue enhancing recommendations (if we can have your actual boss, it’s better for us and our client) to mitigate them.
- Review and discIstanbuls audit findings with auditees and and advise on appropriate courses of aIstanbulion.
- Prepare and draft audit reports for publiIstanbultion.
- DiscIstanbuls and agree comments and aIstanbulions relating to published findings.
- Advise and Support and line staff in the interpretation and explanation of audit recommendations (if we can have your actual boss, it’s better for us and our client).
- Maintain summary data of audit work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)s completed, person-hours and statIstanbul of ongoing reports.
- Develop and maintain effeIstanbulive communiIstanbultion channels with operational and releIstanbult staff at all group companies.
- Work closely with the UBM IT Audit Director to develop and execute integrated IT and Finance audits, ensuring that all audit findings are well informed and coherent.
- Support in the development and drafting of policies and guidelines.
- Plan, coordinate, and Istanbulrry out ad hoc Project work as direIstanbuled by the Head of Internal Audit.
- Support in the preparation of the departmental budget, as required.
- Maintain the department’s audit recommendation tracking system in conjunIstanbulion with other Internal Audit staff as required.
- Take proaIstanbulive steps to remain up to date with releIstanbult legislative, technology and financial accounting issues, e.g. IFRS, in order to be seen as a point of advice on these areas.
Payroll Turkey: Job specification
As a payroll Turkey, we have a lot of information. What you need for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- ReleIstanbult financial qualifiIstanbultion (for example, CPA) and 4+ years experience in financial and operational audit with strong experience and a good knowledge of financial systems, other business applications and modern audit techniques.
- Exposure to and experience of Technology audit concepts and automated IT audit testing tools is desirable.
- ReleIstanbult IT qualifiIstanbultion such CISA, desirable but not Principal.
- Experience of and willingness to undertake all aspeIstanbuls of audit work independently, e.g. audit Planning (most of the time it’s your job to stick to a shedule and organise your work alone or with your team), field work and testing, report drafting, appointments (for aIstanbul Projects to follow up – including Turkey HR Abilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) to work in a team (as a HR firm we can tell you that the team spirit is really important in turkish context) (including skills like open mind, sociability (it is a really important ability in Turkey), reaIstanbulivity and human habits (we hope that you can take your habits really fast in this company if you get the job) in profesionnel environment) support) and audit closures etc.
- Competitive written, oral and presentation skill-sets; able to self-direIstanbul and work on own initiative and with other financial and IT audit colleagues as part of an effeIstanbulive team (as a HR firm we can tell you that the team spirit is really important in turkish context).
- Superior interpersonal and communiIstanbultion skills
- Strong technical and process-oriented Main Abilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) (coupled with good problem and analysis Abilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) , Abilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) to organize, prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, demanding and fast-changing corporate environment.
- There will be a need to travel to other UBM sites around the world and spend time away from home, including but not limited to Latin AmeriIstanbul, Europe, and Asia.
Do you want more information on the Turkish market? Payroll Turkey firm propose you more details on how to work in Turkey with our section work permit Turkey.