As a Payroll Turkey firm for many years, Beverly Associates supports companies wishing to send one of their employees in Turkey. And we also assist people to find a job in Turkey.
The work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission) offer in few words
- System Admin Needed ASAP
- Competitive CommuniIstanbultion Main Abilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) (Required
More on our client
As a payroll Turkey, Our client is looking for a well qualified Systems Administrator to join their growing team (as a HR firm we can tell you that the team spirit is really important in turkish context).
More on this Turkish work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)
- Engineering of SA-related solutions for IstanbulrioIstanbul Project and operational needs.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, Directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and Project/operational What you need for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission).
- Install and configure systems such as supports GIS infrastruIstanbulure applications or Asset applications.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards.
- Research and recommend innoIstanbultive, and where possible automated approaches for system administration chore. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of sIstanbulle. Operations and Support
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and aIstanbulilAbilities (skills you should have for this work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)) of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled work (alone or in team. It depends of the mission)s such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify aIstanbul possible intrIstanbulions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are succesIstanbulully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Perform regular file archiIstanbull and purge as necessary.
- Create, change, and delete Istanbuler accounts per request.
- Provide Tier III/other support per request from IstanbulrioIstanbul constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communiIstanbulte with impaIstanbuled constituencies. Maintenance
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Upgrade and configure system software that supports GIS infrastruIstanbulure applications or Asset applications per Project or operational needs.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support Istanbulpacity Planning (most of the time it’s your job to stick to a shedule and organise your work alone or with your team).
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
Payroll Turkey: Job specification
- Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certifiIstanbultion in Unix and Microsoft.
- Four to six year’s system administration experience.
Last details on the job offer
Depends upon experience
Do you want more information on the Turkish market? Payroll Turkey firm propose you more details on how to work in Turkey with our section work permit Turkey.